If this is an Emergency please call 911.
Welcome to the Bensalem Police Department Citizens Online Police Reporting System.
Using this online citizen police report system allows you to submit a report immediately and print a copy of the information you reported. Official police reports are no longer available for pickup.
Please confirm the following to find out if online citizen police report filing is right for you:
- This is not an Emergency?
- This incident is not in progress, does not require immediate attention, can be investigated at a later time?
- This incident occurred within the Bensalem Police Department City limits?
- There are no known suspects?
- This did not occur on Interstate 95, the PA turnpike or the gaming floor of Parx Casino?
If you answered yes to all of the above questions, you are ready to file your report online. Please make sure to turn off your pop-up blocking software before filing the report.
If you are uncertain or answered no to any of the questions, please look at our Online Citizen Police Report Frequently Asked Questions section.
Upon completion of this report process you will:
- See the words: “Your online police report has been submitted” showing that your police report is complete.
- Be given a police report case number.
- Be able to print a copy of what you reported to keep for your records.
- All cases filed using the Citizens Online Police Reporting System will be reviewed.
- Upon review, if further investigation of your case is needed, you may be contacted.
- Filing a false police report is a crime.
Using the Bensalem Police Department Police Online Citizen Reporting System you can report the following incidents and supplemental information, click HERE to begin.
Harassing by Communications